Switched from Qt5 to Qt6. Releases expected to resume in a month or so.
Alpha 3 has been released. The main improvements have been made to the properties including the ability to specify exact geometry for a page and any object on it.
System Architect and SQL Editor Alpha 2 released.
The principle change is that a ‘Form Designer’ has been introduced. This can be used by the Designer to provide a ‘storyboard’ with a loose specification that is sufficient to present to Clients and to provide input to Coders.
Also; a significant issue was resolved – which prevented effective use of some of the diagrams.
A powerful (and free) SQL Editor.
- data browser supporting multiple connections
- code colourizing
- code completion
- submit SQL as batched statements or individualy
- submit history
- handles multiple results from a submit
- comprehensive diagnostics
- environment intelligence – learns as you use the tool!
- integrates with CodeByDesign System Architect and RAD
The venerable ‘Mantis’ has been adopted for tracking progress in the development of SystemArchitect.
An Alpha release is available to select individuals. We hope to get feedback for prioritizing work for the coming year. Please consider requesting early adopter access. Send an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org.